Duties and responsibilities
- Design and develop automation scripts.
- analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Provide timely solutions
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Provide support and documentation
Requirements and qualifications
- 2 years of experience as a Software Tester or similar role
- Experience with Retail Technology would be an advantage.
- Experience using SmartBear Test Suites would be an advantage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
For more information contact Claire Brady on 091507537 or email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.