The client is a leading investment firm, headquartered in the America
In this role you’ll have a big impact on the firm across several businesses. You’ll take an exploratory approach to software testing and adopt different testing practices depending on the context in which we’re working
The environment is fast-paced and collaborative, and though the current project is written in Java and deployed to EKS, they routinely encounter and work in different languages, frameworks, and systems. They value engineers who are proficient in multiple languages and frameworks because we know they can quickly learn the next one that comes up. We’ve recently written testing software with Cucumber, JUnit, Golang, and Python.
- Applicants must have the permanent right to live and work in the U.K.
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other demanding engineering degree (or equivalent work experience).
- Experience working as a part of a multi-person development team, doing code reviews, testing, CI, trunk-based development, and/or other modern software practices.
- Fluency in at least one of the following core languages: Java, Python, Ruby, C#, or Golang, and at least one secondary language.
- A broad understanding of software systems from CD pipelines to databases to micro-services to front-ends.
To discuss this role give me a call on 02890725625