- Design & develop new integration services, APIs and web applications, to meet and exceed the requirements of stakeholders.
- Support the applications & tools through their lifecycle of testing, deployment, operation, user training, maintenance, and enhancement.
- Ensuring stability, integrity and usability of existing applications.
- Maintain awareness of new technologies, patterns, and problem-solving techniques to continually improve development processes and application quality.
- 3+ years’ experience with C#/.NET Development, including ASP.NET.
- 3+ years’ experience working with SQL Server.
- Experience with Test Driven Development, dependency injection and mocking.
- Experience with automated deployment, integration testing and build scripts Must be very detailed-oriented, good at spotting defects and edge cases.
- A willingness & ability to pick up new technologies. Passion and ability to demonstrate pride in your work.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline.
- Prior experience in working in Financial Services/Insurance industry is a plus.
- Experience building asynchronous messaging services – MassTransit, NServiceBus, RabbitMQ etc.
- Building web applications with ASP.NET Core Knowledge of running .NET services in containers a plus
- Scripting and automation skills – e.g. PowerShell, shell scripting Clear communication and good interpersonal skills.
What to Expect
- A flat team structure and a highly collaborative culture that values progress over perfection and encourages creativity, innovation and diversity.
- A highly motivated global team of colleagues.
- A flexible working style.
- A supportive environment where team members work closely together to achieve shared goals.