The client is a leading investment firm, headquartered in the America. We are currently assisting them to expand the software team
- Build UIs – and the frameworks that drive them – on top of REST APIs designed in collaboration with your cross-functional team.
- Write self-documenting and well-tested code with an emphasis on sustainable development practices
- Work as a part of small, productive development team that cares most about delivering value to the business while emphasizing code quality, peer reviews and strong engineering practices
- Applicants must have the permanent right to live and work in the U.K.
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other demanding engineering degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience working as a part of a multi-person development team that utilizes automated testing, CI pipelines, peer reviews ideally in an Agile Environment
- A strong proficiency and in-depth understanding of front-end technologies, especially typescript, react, and SCSS
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Adaptability: while you enjoy establishing process and standards, you understand the need to be flexible and enjoy trying new things.
To discuss this role give me a call on 02890725625