Social Worker required for a temporary agency community based position within adult community mental health team.
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will be responsible for the delivery of a social work service and providing a holistic approach to mental health assessment and treatment services.
Duties of this position include:
- Responsible for the delivery a therapeutic social work service
- Undertaking assessments of service users and identifying appropriate treatment services to meet their specific needs
- Preparing case presentations for weekly team meetings and writing clear and concise assessment reports for client’s case files
- Bring about positive change to their lives
Interested candidates will have the following:
- A recognised qualification as a Social Worker
- Current CORU membership
- Previous experience in a similar service is required, a relevant college placement will be considered
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Access to a car and full drivers licence
- Available immediately
For further information, please contact Lesley Young on 01 482 5457 or email your c.v. to email@example.com