Are you interested in modern society and international affairs? Do you like working with social media and do you want to make a difference?
No experience required as this is an entry-level position and full training will be provided.
Community Operations Analysts review published online content and harmful accounts that affect millions of users world-wide.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing reported content within specified markets and time-frames
- Monitoring user reporting
- Recognizing trends and patterns
- Working on multiple projects
- Fluency in Pashto (Afhanistan) and English
- Cultural understanding of the market/region
- Communication and Organisational skills
- Problem-solving skills
Salary and Benefits:
- Free canteen, food and snacks
- Healthcare and Pension Contributions
- Free shuttle bus from various locations around Dublin
- Extensive Training and access to CPL's Wellness Programme
- Tax Saver and Bike-to-Work Scheme
- Basic Annual Salary of €27,000 (+ Bonuses for Evening Shift)
- Fixed-Term Contract: 11-months
- Full time
- What are the working hours?
- Day shift: 9.00am - 5.30pm, OR
- Evening shift: 6.00pm - 2.00am (+25% increment on wage + Transport Bonus)
What does this job require?
- Fluency in English and Pashto (Afghanistan)
- Eligibility to work full-time in Ireland (Irish citizenship OR EU Passport OR Stamp 4)
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to miho.lucic(at)cpl.ie or submit it through the link provided.