On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Social Media Marketing Lead to join a service and online company that specialises in online sales. This role is preferably based in our Head Office in Dundalk, but other locations such as Galway, Cork, Belfast and Dublin may also be considered.
Our client is seeking the perfect candidate to help grow their social media presence and audience. They already have a well-developed following on Facebook and Instagram and actively encourage staff on Linked in and other platforms.
The successful candidate will form part of the senior management team reporting directly to the directors and who will oversee the company’s online presence, sales, marketing and brand awareness. The position is available in Ireland or the UK.
- Overseeing all online social media activity and content on all social platforms which include Facebook, Twitter Instagram and others.
- Creating engaging content
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of online social marketing campaigns.
- Have a clear understanding of marketing online service brands
- Drive new customer acquisition and traffic through email marketing, influencer marketing, content marketing, video marketing etc
- Developing the social marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives and working with set budgets and KPI’s
- Required Skills and Experience
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in B2C online services
- An excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Social media paid dashboards
- Affiliate Marketing Knowledge with AWiN would be advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative attitude and out of the box thinker
- High attention to detail
- Committed and hardworking attitude
What we can offer you:
- An interesting work environment with talented colleagues and challenging problems to solve.
- Must be prepared to travel, UK and beyond.
- Staff socials at least 4 times per year
- Choice of Laptop computer plus other digital hardware and software.
- Simple dress code, dress for your day!
- Pay reviews (subject to company growth, milestone achievements and employee performance)
- Bonus scheme
- Company events & social hours
- Lifestyle working
- On-site parking
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
If you meet the above criteria, please apply today.