Business Development Executive
Our client is an advertising agency specializing in influencer-marketing. Their a close-knit team of 7 based in Galway City, with an average age of 23 - and they are anticipating growing to 20 people by July of 2019, in addition to the opening of their New York office. Our client works with global brands such as; Squarespace, Dollar Shave Club, and Hello Freshare trusting our client to run their influencer-marketing campaigns. Our client is looking for a Business Development Executive to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving significant business for their clients and the company them self - through starting relationships and executing marketing campaigns with some of the biggest YouTube creators on the platform.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll establish and manage on-going relationships with creators and talent agencies on a daily basis.
- Work with account managers on the strategy and planning of monthly campaigns.
- Use your experience and tact to broker deals, negotiating on rates and fees.
- Work directly with the Head of Business Development/Managing Director.
- Ad-Hoc duties as required to help us continue our fast-growth, e.g., helping account managers execute on campaigns.
What we’re looking for?
- You’re excellent at building relationships, be it through email, phone, or in-person - you’re naturally strong on the phone.
- You’re able to move fast and aren’t afraid to take calculated risks.
- You’re not afraid to put in the extra hours - you’re prepared to make calls and answer emails outside of the office from time to time.
- Someone with a general understanding of YouTube, with a strong motivation to learn the ins and outs quickly.
- You’ll already have flawless oral and written communication.
- Organization and planning are key - you can manage your own time.
- The more enthusiasm and appetite for success you have the better - are you prepared to double down when things get tough?
- Someone can you keep multiple spreadsheets tidy and up-to-date.
- High level of enthusiasm and someone who has an appetite to progress in a quickly growing company.
For more information please call Nicole on 091-507522 or email Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org