Content Moderator- Social Media- German, Dutch Markets
Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. We're building a global community where users can create and share authentically, discover the world around them, and connect with others across the globe. We're also committed to keeping this community safe.
In order to do that we are currently looking for highly motivated individuals to join our fast-growing offices in Berlin and deliver high-quality results and service for the European Market.
As Content Moderator your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure legal compliance and safety of content uploaded to the short video platforms.
- Development, improvement and maintenance of standards for the security of the online communities.
- Improve the content management strategy for the platform.
- Coordinating with supervising departments for timely management of content that violates our regulations.
- Comply with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in (German) OR (Dutch and Fluent German) AND English
- Interested in noteworthy social issues, breaking news and popular trends
- Cultural understanding of your language market
- Effective Time management & Prioritization skills
- Attention to details and ability to work differing work rotations/shifts as required
- Active user of and familiarity with short video products (desirable)
- Familiarity with internet laws and regulations, reviewing content (desirable)
- Strong personal resilience with the ability to operate in a pressured and fast paced environment
- Passionate about Internet entertainment/media space, mobile web video/content, and pop culture.
This is a 24-month contract with strong basic salary, generous bonus system and market leading training.