They are the leading destination for short-form mobile videos. Their mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. They are building a global community where users can create and share authentically, discover the world around them, and connect with others across the globe. They are also committed to keeping this community safe.
- Act as the pivot role to bridge customer (both internal & external) and Ads Integrity team to handle their daily queries and questions;
- Collect customer voices, address their issues and concerns and support them to achieve business success via our platform;
- Execute both quantitative and qualitative analyses of data and trends to deliver insights on various of dimensions such as policy, system, process to drive for the optimization to continuously improve customer satisfaction;
- Work closely & hand in hand with other departments to respond immediately to relevant service-related needs.
- English as a working language and native level of Russian language skills.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in direct client support for online media content i.e. ad campaign, user-created videos.
- Strong customer service-related working experience, strong willingness to support internal and external customers to address their issues, and develop their business on our platform.
- Passion for social media.
- Permanent direct contract.
- Dublin City Centre brand new office.
- Remote onboarding provided.
- Exciting internal career opportunities.
- Work permit sponsorship provided.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the recruitment process from a to z.