They are the leading destination for short-form mobile videos. Their mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. They are building a global community where users can create and share authentically, discover the world around them, and connect with others across the globe. They are also committed to keeping this community safe.
- Act as the 2nd line quality auditor to check BPO vendor's quality result and ensure overall monetization security;
- Execute both quantitative and qualitative analyses of data and trends to proactively deliver insights, define goals, and drive improvements;
- Work closely & hand in hand with other departments to respond immediately to relevant quality-related needs;
- Participate in quality calibrations with BPO vendor teams to continuously drive their policy understanding and quality result;
- Participate in the development of quality inspection standards and continuously optimize the process and system platform.
- C2 level of English as a working language and native level of Russian.
- Quality audit and quality management related experiences: quality assessment, policy enhancement, action planning, etc.
- Experience in working with and supporting vendor partners.
- Ability to work in fast and evolving workflows with an eye for detail.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality while meeting strict deadlines.
- Permanent direct contract.
- Dublin City Centre brand new office.
- Remote onboarding provided.
- Exciting internal career opportunities.
- Work permit sponsorship provided.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the recruitment process from a to z.