They are the leading destination for short-form mobile videos. Their mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. They are building a global community where users can create and share authentically, discover the world around them, and connect with others across the globe. They are also committed to keeping this community safe.
- Responsible for non-China monetization integrity-related work, follow the policy process strictly to handle the day-to-day work, deliver the solid safety control result of advertising content.
- Cooperate with other businesses related functions to complete the designated work and deal with temporary tasks.
- Take regular working summary and reflection, continuously review and improve the performance on both quality, efficiency, and bring timely feedback on the issues and optimization opportunities found in the work.
- Native level of English and Russian proficiency.
- Experience in data analysis on online content, fraud analysis, content moderation, etc.
- MS Office skills.
- Ability to evaluate the content of advertisements by referring to Ads Review Guidelines and Desktop Procedure, strong analytical and research skills.
- Ability to work in fast and evolving workflows with an eye for detail.
- Experience working with advertising content would be a plus.
- Permanent direct contract.
- Dublin City Centre brand new office.
- Remote onboarding provided.
- Exciting internal career opportunities.
- Work sponsorship provided.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to email@example.com and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the recruitment process from a to z.