Stewarts Care - Help Support our Residents.
Stewarts Care are looking for Social Care Workers
Stewarts Care is a voluntary organisation providing comprehensive community based services to people with an intellectual disability since its foundation in 1869. We support people with a wide range of support needs across residential settings, day services, supported independent living, job advocacy and vocational training. The successful candidate with gain valuable experience working across several of the above areas, further developing their skill set.
Candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Social Care (Hons) Degree or an equivalent qualification.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and non-verbal.
- Minimum one years’ experience in ID.
- The aptitude to provide a person centred approach to service user programmes.
- The ability to develop implement and monitor such individual programmes.
- Full driving license.
- The flexibility to work in all areas of Day Services.
- Knowledge of New Directions Guidelines and Interim Standards.
Excellent pay rates
For more information or for a confidential discussion on the roles
please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +353 870945454