Our client is the world’s leading end-to-end IT service company who provides information technology and professional support services.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for Norwegian speaking candidates to join a dynamic Service Desk team in Leixlip, Co. Kildare. You should have previous experience in effectively coping with a fast-paced role within a technical support/customer service environment.
What will you do?
- Be the first point of contact for the company’s business client for queries and escalations
- Troubleshoot client’s IT related problems by phone calls and emails using Norwegian language
- Proactively contribute to the achievement of service desk SLA’s.
- Fluent in Norwegian and a good level of English
- Technical aptitude and a basic understanding of operating systems
- High school diploma or equivalent leaving certificate.
- Customer service experience is necessary.
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to work variable shift patterns
What do we offer?
- Startup package €2000
- Compatible salary
- 20 days holiday and 9 bank holiday
- Free shuttle bus, Free onsite parking, Team Fun Budget, Sports & Social Club Membership, Travel Saver Ticket, Biketo Work Scheme, Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme, PRSA Savings Scheme, Induction and Training Programme, Training Library, CPL Group Scheme, April Ireland Health Scheme, Employee Assistance Program, Staff Competitions, Employee Reward and Recognition Programmes.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity. If you want to apply for this position, please forward me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be happy to talk to you.