An exciting opportunity has just opened up with a key client of ours for a strong sales manager who will be responsible for coordinating revenue through a Tele-Sales Center located in Dublin. This multinational tech company has 6.5M customers and has over $3B+ revenue per year. The role of the SMB Vendor Tele Co-Ordinator is to ensure the smooth revenue stream through the company’s outsourced Tele-Sales team. This role works with the local Sales office to manage sales pipeline, supports the closure of top SMB deals generated by the Tele-Sales team, and works with channel partners to unblock top deals.
- Revenue Enablement: Working with the Tele-sellers and a number of local sales subsidiaries to enable Tele-Sales target achievement. Sales Pipeline Management for top deals. Working with Tele Vendor sellers to share market feedback with the Business Groups and Sales subsidiary SMB Manager.
- Tele-Sales Campaign Launch Management: Agree the campaigns calendar per local sales office. Ensure that the Tele Vendor sellers are trained & ready to execute the sales campaign. Ensure that the Tele Vendor communication templates are high quality and per approved guidelines. Ensure that Tele Vendor sellers are equipped with materials for the campaign (end customer facing content, script, FAQ, objection handling).
- Communications: Provide information about performance, upcoming campaigns, forecast & pipeline, top SMB deal status to subsidiary stakeholders. Monthly Newsletter. Sharing feedback between the Sales subsidiary and the Tele Sales Vendor for continuous improved sales.
- Project Work: Ad-hoc project work to drive areas of improvement for SMB Vendor Tele or SPLA.
- minimum 4 years of business experience - 2 of which should be directly applicable experience in successful software sales.
- Pipeline Management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent business relationship management skills.
- Language Skills: fluency in one or more European language.
- Passion for working with customers and partners.
- Able to work well on own initiative.
- Comfortable speaking at all organisational levels, from the CxO to the procurement/purchasing teams.
- Knowledge and experience of Cloud and Online Services solutions.
- Experience in working in Tele-Sales or Vendor Management.