We are looking for a SMB System Administrator to join the World Leading Social Media Company.
This is the role to help with the administration and configuration of their internal systems to ensure the SLAs and metrics of the program are maintained.
Contact Miki for the full information or confidential chat on: 01 634 2776 or email email@example.com
The company mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. They are creating new products to help small & medium business to expand its reach at their social media platform. Their global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. They use a vast range of customer relationship tools in order to connect with their clients. In the fast pace environment, operates in these tools require constant updating and improving.
This role will help with the administration and configuration of their internal systems to ensure the SLAs and metrics of the program are maintained.
- Handle incoming tools requests from customer facing team
- Triage, troubleshoot and update configurations based on user input
- Data analysis on system configurations in order to enable system improvements
- 3+ years experience with CRM administration and configuration
- Experience working in Salesforce and CRM databases
- Proficient in intermediate excel (e.g. VLOOKUPs etc)
- Experience creating scaled solutions and working in a scaled environment
- Detail-oriented execution style
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Fast learner and self-starter
- Comfortable with ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Receptive to open feedback
As interviews and start dates are available immediately candidates are advised to apply asap by sending their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org For further information on this opportunity, please contact Miki Soma on +353 (0)1634 2776.