Site Manager - Armagh
Our client is a diverse, multi-skilled company, who have been responsible for many prestigious developments in both the Public and Private sectors throughout the UK. Their vision is one of quality, honesty and reliability, where they have cultivated an unrivalled reputation for the quality of our workmanship, our product and our customer care
- The Site Manager reports directly to the Contracts Manager and is responsible for the on-site management team and will be tasked with delivering a quality project, on budget, safely and on time.
- Work closely with the Contracts Manager to plan the project effectively ensuring project requirements, specifications, design drawings and Health & Safety proposals are agreed and a programme is in place.
- Promote and maintain the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site team and the work of any subcontractors.
- Manage all site-based operatives, overseeing all aspects of their work including carrying out safety inductions, tool box talks, controlling the quality of work, ensuring method statement and order fulfilment, cleanliness and tidiness, the use of plant and tools, the reduction of waste and use of PPE.
- Managing and maintaining the client relationship function to ensure client satisfaction.
- Reviewing performance against targets and identifying and managing potential risks and opportunities.
- Proactive approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise and associated reporting to the Contracts Manager or Operations Director.
- Establish and maintain storage facilities for materials, plant and tools managing stock to meet agreed deadlines and budget of the project.
- Managing project handover and ensuring defect/ snag free completion.
- A Degree / HND in a construction related discipline and 3+ years relevant experience OR A minimum of 5 years’ experience gained within similar Site Management roles working on projects ranging from £3M+
- Sound knowledge of latest building regulations, legislation and Health and Safety.
- Knowledge and understanding of CDM regulations.
- A current valid CSR / CSCS Card – preferably held at management level.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Flexible and positive approach to working hours and various locations throughout the UK and Ireland
Apply now or contact me (Richard) for more information - email@example.com / 07387417276