Site Knowledge Management Lead
An exciting opportunity with a World renowned Pharmaceutical Company based in Co. Kildare.
We have an exciting opportunity for a new site role – Site Knowledge Management Lead, reporting to the Site Technical Services, Operational Excellence & Innovation Lead.
The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic site team with an opportunity to develop and implement an integrated Knowledge Management system, using leading edge technology and digital interfaces to facilitate ease of knowledge capture & access.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Developing and implementing a Knowledge Management framework that supports end user requirements & ease of access to relevant information.
- Collaborating with site technical, operational excellence & digital leads to ensure critical technical knowledge is captured, retained and accessible at point of use, provide meaningful user experiences with easy access to information, best practices, and the latest relevant industry trends
- Creating, curating, standardizing, organizing storage of processes, tools, training materials, templates, and best practices that are current, relevant, and consistent with the Best practice expectations
- Liaising with Quality & Compliance leadership to ensure that the knowledge management policies, procedures, practices, and documentation meet regulatory expectations
- Partnering with site Training Team to ensure the seamless capture of knowledge within the site training quality system.
- Support development of a site Community of Practice for sharing Best Practices across workstreams; provide coordination and analytic support to maximize engagement and effectiveness
- Active membership of the Company's global Knowledge Management team to ensure alignment, leveraging of best practices and delivery of scalable network solutions.
Who we are looking for:
If you are energised by a challenge and enjoy a diverse range of responsibilities, with a high degree of self-direction you may be the person we are looking for.
We are looking for a resilient, proactive and change agile individual who possesses the ability to guide and coach in Knowledge Management and, through experience, has the confidence to deliver a world class programme.
This is an Individual Contributor role with ample opportunity to demonstrate initiative, leadership, and the ability to effectively deliver on varied projects and challenges.
- It is expected that the successful candidate will be qualified to degree level in an appropriate discipline and have 5 to 10 years’ experience.
- Skilled at software systems with good project, change management skills & is an innovative thinker.
- Strong facilitation skills and able to lead matrix teams through influence.
- Learning and/or KM thought leadership with a proven track record of delivering positive change / impact to colleagues and the business as a direct result of the innovative approaches you have designed, proposed, implemented & measured.
Interested candidates please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the opportunity. Apply now!