Due to continued expansion, my client seeks to appoint a Site Installer to join their team. All training in company systems and procedures will be provided.
Working regular days the successful candidate will have at least one years experience in a similar role. He/she will be a confident, outgoing and enthusiastic individual, with experience in construction site activities, fence erection and health & safety at work. The position involves routine travel therefore access to a company vehicle is provided.
- Knowledge of installation of fencing or kerb laying or flagging with the ability to set line and levels as per site instructions
- Ability to plan ahead - organise and coordination of materials, plant and concrete supplies delivered to site
- Be able to work as a team member within a site crew
- Good communication skills to engage with site foremen and managers
- Be able to read and write
- Have a driving license
- Safepass registration card holder
- CSCS experienced operator card for dumper and digger
If you are interested in this role, give me a call on 016146035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org