Site Capital Lead
Permanent role with a cutting-edge Biopharmaceutical company based in Dublin West.
Lead a team of Project Engineers and Managers to effectively manage all Grange Castle Capital projects and the associated site Capital budget. Full responsibility for the generation of the site Capital Budget on an annual basis, working with the Operation, NPI, Functional and Network Leads to optimize capital spend ensuring medium- and long-term objectives are achieved.
- Management of all GC capital projects against Safety, Cost, Quality and Schedule commitments, delivering standalone capital projects or collaboratively as part of a larger NPI or strategic programme.
- Ensure consistent delivery of projects through the Capital Project Management Process (CPMP).
- Development of the GC Site Capital Plan with the GC site Operational, NPI, and Functional leaders and with PGE to optimise capital spend whilst supporting the medium- and long-term objectives of the business.
- Development, reporting and management of the site Capital Budget.
- Provide direct leadership and technical guidance on individual projects to ensure cost effective options and optimal commercial and contracting strategies are pursued.
- Manage the third-party contractors and outsourced partners to ensure the optimal delivery of projects against the safety, cost, quality and schedule objectives.
- Drive an IIF safety culture through the project engineering team and ensure that all projects are in compliance with site, corporate and regulatory authority guidelines.
- Optimise the use of GC resources to leverage SME knowledge, collaborating across the Engineering & EHS (& Network) team to minimse project cost and complexity.
- Drive a Continuous Improvement Culture in project execution, identifying and adopting innovation solutions and processes from the industry and Internal Network to optimse the value of the GC Capital Programme.
- Manage the quarterly cash flow and annual capital budget process.
- Lead engagement of staff in a dynamic business environment.
- Facilitate and support staff and organization talent development
- Leverage and reinforce utilization of HR tools and resources
- Drives performance against the performance objectives as part of a collaborative and dynamic Engineering & EHS Leadership Team
- Technical qualifications at third level or equivalent in Engineering.
- Extensive experience of directly leading large (€50MM+) Capital Projects.
- Experience of working in an Architectural & Engineering (A&E) on Biopharmaceutical projects.
- Experience of sterile / biotech equipment within the pharmaceutical
- Knowledge of safety, GMP and environmental regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated strong Communication and Leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with senior stakeholders to achieve optimal outcomes
People / Values People leaders:
- Ensure the GC OWNIT values form the basis of how the team operates
- Implement and ensure team adheres to all HR Policies as appropriate
- Manage Core time management for all FTE’S & Report out performance
- Complete Monthly One: Ones with all direct reports
- Ensure contingent staff are managed appropriately - performance, training, 1-1
- Develop SMART Objectives for the full team
- Develop CI capability and utilize CI tools to drive improvements within your area
- Proactive engagement with key stakeholders.
- Recognition is actively practiced by you and your team
- Best practices developed and shared with other teams /sites.
- Best practices actively sought and copied.