Recruit Island are currently seeking a Site Administrator on behalf of their client. This position will be based in Dundalk, Co. Louth. This is a temporary contract running for 6 to 8 months with the possibility of extension.
Job Title: Site Administrator
Weekly Hours: 39 hours Monday to Friday
Hourly Pay Rate: Negotiable depending on experience.
Location: Dundalk, Co. Louth.
The successful candidate will have office administration experience, preferable in the construction sector, with have proficient IT skills, particularly with MS Office.
The will have the ability to work as part of a team and work on the their own initiative . The candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The Role will include in particular:
- General Office Administration.
- Providing support to contract managers / site foremen.
- Maintaining site records.
- Maintaining staff training records, timesheets and holiday schedules.
- Maintaining Fleet records - keeping tax, DOE and service records etc.
- Collating purchase invoices.
- Other Administrative duties that may be required in a busy office.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position or require more information please send us your CV today!