My client is a multi-national pharmaceutical manufacturing company, with headquarters in Co Armagh. We are recruiting a Shift Team Leader to join their manufacturing team in Co Armagh.
The role of a Shift Team leader is to manage all the shift staff in all packaging operations during the course of the shift, ensuring suitable resources are employed to deliver against business objectives whilst instilling the necessary behaviours to achieve cGMP compliance, efficiency, effectiveness and continuous improvement. This role effectively drives the supervisory management team and takes responsibility for the quality, material consumption, labour cost, and output, ensuring the highest standards of housekeeping, cleanliness are achieved in all areas and applied at all times.
- 3rd Level degree or equivalent
- Management experience in a Packaging operation.
- Experience of working in a pharmaceutical environment or regulatory environment
- Experience of performance management including use of OEE and variance reporting
- Development of shift management teams and structures
- Exposure to the end customer and routine client interaction
To discuss this, or any other role within Life Science, please contact Seamus on 02890725625