We are currently recruiting a Shift Manager (days) for a food Manufacturing client based in Co Armagh. The client are a large multinational and a top 10 employer in Northern Ireland
Shift Managers will be relief cover for the Business Unit Leader or Operations Team Lead in their absence. Shift Managers are responsible for delivering projects and supporting management to achieve the performance of the factory ensuring operational effectiveness is maximised. Company & site KPI’s are met, high technical standards are maintained and quality standards are achieved through the development of people, processes and systems.
- Proven management and leadership experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working to technical standards and targets with ability to demonstrate understanding.
- Proven people management experience i.e. managing a team through effective use of performance reviews, coaching, training and disciplinary procedures as required.
- Previous leadership experience engaging and developing people.
- Proven track record of achievement in improvements within area of responsibility.
To Discuss this role or any other role within food manufacturing please call Seamus on 02890725625, or send your CV using the link.