SHEQ Manager – Monaghan
Our client is on the lookout for an experienced Health & Safety professional to add to their growing team. The SHEQ Manager’s role includes strategy development, solution development, commercial considerations and risk management.
The candidate will act as the point of contact for the Client. This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines and requires strong people management of field and office team.
- The SHEQ Manager will be responsible for setting and driving the safety culture within a rapidly growing team.
- You will put robust safety systems in place and be responsible for keeping these under constant review, refining and improving on them as the contract evolves.
- As a SHEQ Manager your main objective is to prevent accidents, injuries and work-related illnesses and to promote a culture where safety is placed firmly at the top of the agenda.
- You shall coach, monitor & motivate all employees to ensure they always engage in safe working practices and maintain a focus on health and safety, an excellent customer experience and quality workmanship.
- You will lead on all Health & Safety initiatives across the business and will be the lead contact with the client in respect of same.
- Strategy Development
- Solution Development
- Commercial Considerations
- Risk Management
- Other electrical qualifications at JIB Standard or their equivalents.
- Relevant qualification in Health & Safety e.g. IOSH / NEBOSH.
- Safe Pass / ECS card and Testing & Inspection are desirable.
- Knowledge of Electricity Industry, ideally Utilities Sector is desirable.
- Ensures deadlines and targets are met, understanding the impact of timescales to both the Client and business.
- Experience in producing RAMS & Tool Box talks.
Apply now or contact me (Richard) for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org / 07387417276