The role is a mix of warmer external sales with some internal/proposals & tendering involved.
Likely to be in the office some days and on the road other days meeting customers.
Account management and building relationships with existing customers, growing accounts etc.
Need someone with knowledge and competency of substation environments, comfortable pricing up maintenance and service contracts so background in MV & HV is a must.
This role is ideal for someone coming from a trade and wants to get into sales, some technical sales experience is required.
Location: Based in Tallaght 1-2 days a week
- Responsible for sales of products/systems/services within a designated market in accordance with strategy.
- Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues.
- Identify and develop sales opportunities
- Prepare sales plans using company tools.
- Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls
- Manages administrative procedures in sales processes and supports collection and project management activities when needed
- Prepares offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager.
- Ensures appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
- Extensive experience in the Medium & High voltage market, gained from front end roles, sales or sales management.
- Degree or relevant technical qualification preferred · Knowledge of electrical industry.
- Knowledge of the customer & market segment
- Knowledge of Energy Solutions products and services
- Creative approach to developing new business · Focused on delivering results
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks and has keen attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite & Salesforce.
- Ability to delegate to as well as motivate a team, in executing tasks to deadlines
€45K Min – €55Kmax
Company car, phone ,laptop and bonus