My client, a household name in the electrical power market in Ireland, are currently seeking an experienced Senior Test Analyst to work in their QA team alongside their IS Application Support & Projects team. These teams are responsible for a large range of corporate and operation systems across the entire organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Applications, the successful applicant work to efficiently execute all testing activities on their projects and work to ensure their department meets key functional and business targets.
- Create and review test plans, scripts and cases.
- Write, review and execute formal test scripts.
- Working alongside the PM & Business teams to ensure coordination of UAT processes.
- Manage teams through small projects (8-10 team size).
- Root cause analysis of system defects.
- Report, track and resolve product defects.
- Coordinate test activities.
- 4+ years in functional/non-functional testing.
- ISTQB Certification.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrable ability to work in a flexible, team environment.
- Deep knowledge of software QA methods along with full life cycle development processes.
Please note that this client can only accept candidates who possess either a Stamp 4 Visa or EU Citizenship.
If the above matches your skill-set please get in touch:
E - Luke.Shanley@Cpl.ie
T - 01614612