Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor
In partnership with its client Kenny-Whelan & Associates is currently seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor for the Carlow area.
The successful candidate will partner with the Business to understand priority needs and will support the hiring of niche roles for the company.
- End to End Recruitment
- Support, Source, advertise, mapping for niche roles.
- Support all Ireland Branding Campaigns in the hiring of Graduates and Interns
- Hold Interviews with Assessment tools as well as F2F
- Headcount Reporting and associated metrics
- Preparing and delivering Presentations to the Business
- Representing the Business at key events such as Recruitment Fairs
(the above list is not exhaustive of the duties involved)
- Bachelors Degree in HR, CIPD qualified
- Employment Law qualification
- Advanced ECDL/MOS,
- Database Systems
- 5 years minimum in-house experience working in a large matrixed environment
- Project based experience as a TA or HR professional highly desirable
- Self-motivated and excellent organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates should be motivated and enthusiastic, have the ability to work on their own initiative and be able to meet deadlines
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence
- Kenny-Whelan Contact:
- For further information please contact Carmel Synnott on 00 353 21 4665405 / 087 7422268 or send your updated CV to email@example.com