Senior Supply Chain Systems Analyst
Due to continued expansion, my client, a huge global company require an Analyst with supply chain and/or aerospace experience.
You'll play a key role in the decision making process within a busy supply chain environment including:
- Tracking and auditing of daily, weekly and monthly KPIs
- Data mining current demand to identify savings opportunities
- Monitoring future PPV and taking appropriate action with the team
- Auditing Power Steering data for accuracy and completeness
- Producing metrics & reports for weekly/monthly/quarterly reviews
- Uploading supplier price-books into the ERP system
- Participating in annual cost roll evaluation
- 3rd Level Education and 3 years related experience in Aerospace Operations or Supply Chain
- A minimum of 5 years related experience in Aerospace Operations or Supply Chain
- A good knowledge of SAP systems and reports, proven track record of achievement in a relevant position.
- Ability to generate new business critical MS Access databases and reports.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages. Advances skills utilising Excel, Access and PowerPoint programs
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to both customers and internal stakeholders.
- Experience of data mining and compilation
- Salary: £35k-£40k
- Some flexi time for staff – staff can attend early and leave early
- Half day on Fridays 8.30 – 1pm
- Health and wellbeing initiatives – Mental health, fitness and nutrition workshops
- Employee Scholar Program – (Pay for employee to take on a third level qualification)
- Internal development programs
- Canteen on Site
- Buses from Newcastle to site
- Free Parking
- Perks Card
- Enhanced Company Sick Pay
- Leisure centre discounted membership
- Opportunity for Career Breaks
For more details on this Senior Supply Chain Systems Analyst opportunity contact James Goodman on 028 9072 5634 or click apply now.