Cpl Resources plc. is Ireland’s largest recruitment agency and a global provider of staffing, recruitment, training and outsourcing services. We recruit across a wide variety of industries. Our job is to find the best candidates for our clients and to find the best jobs for our candidates.
Our dedicated Science recruitment team partner with some of the largest and most exciting companies in the world to find scientists of all disciplines and experience. From Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Food, Construction & Energy Jobs; the Engineering sector offers a varied and exciting range of prospects.
We are are now looking for a motivated, experienced recruitment consultant to join the our Science & Engineering team based in Dublin.
- Manage the full recruitment process from developing client relationships to attracting top talent.
- Work closely with clients to understand job briefs and how to approach the market for each role.
- Full candidate journey – Advertising roles, screening candidates, interviewing candidates, advising and guiding candidates through the process.
- Business development
- Serve as an ambassador of the brand, locally and beyond, as part of a broader strategy at Cpl
- Demonstrate the Cpl Core Values in all aspects of the role
Requirements for this role:
- Experience attracting and hiring talent
- Articulate, flexible and down to earth nature.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in a recruitment role
Why Work for Cpl?
- For the Fourth year running, Cpl is recognised as one of Ireland's Best Workplaces 2018.
- Uncapped commission structure paid monthly, lots of employee benefits including loyalty cards.
- Great culture - Sports and Social events, charity events, a general positive working environment in all of our offices.
- Progression and lots of internal opportunities across the business.
- Flexibility and work/life balance.
- Huge client base with ongoing development.
- A collaborative and supportive leadership team.
If you are interested in the position above or for more information on working at Cpl call me, Carol O'Donnell on 01 947 6258 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org