Senior Quantity Surveyor
Our client, an international M&E Group, leading utility solutions provider, are seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor (Electrical bias) to join their team working on several projects in Dublin Airport. The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will provide support in Commercial/Operational areas and requires a high degree of business acumen. The position requires a proven track record on a large scale (€10m plus) electrical project.
The role involves:
- Management of Monthly Valuations including additional Works
- Management the Monthly/Weekly Cost/Value Reports
- Procurement of Materials and Sub-Contractors
- Managing Sub-Contractors Accounts
- Remeasurement of Completed Works
- Estimating & assisting in the Preparation of Tender Submittals
- Management and Preparation of Weekly Wage roll
- Liaising with the internal Plant Department and Monitoring Plant Costs
- Manage Project Costings and assist with project finance reporting / progress tracking.
- Degree in Degree in Quantity Surveying
- 5 years post qualification experience within the industry.
- Experience of MV/HV electrical work would be beneficial.
- Excellent Commercial knowledge and understanding
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including diagnostic skills
- Planning skills, People management and Problem solving
- Good Business Knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Change management skills with good initiative
- Ability to juggle and manage many priorities and to work independently
Attractive permanent role. Remuneration is negotiable depending on candidates qualifications, experience, suitability and fit for the role. Benefits include pension contributions, learning and development opportunities, further education, career development, company vehicles, opportunities to travel, bike to work scheme, company laptop, company phone, flexible working arrangements and many more.
This is an immediate role. If you desire to embrace training and development and progress within a business, please contact: Sandra at email@example.com for inquiries.