Senior Quality Analyst for a Social media Company in Dublin - Russian
An exciting opportunity opened up here in Dublin. One of our clients is opening their first office here in Dublin.
They are happy to give people experienced in content review a chance to take a position as Quality Analyst.
- Conduct quality assessment work by ensuring and evaluating the quality delivery of the content reviewed in European markets.
- Conduct root cause data analysis and summary.
- Provide QA reports to content quality centre team members, and act as liaison with them to ensure consistent quality measurements throughout the operation.
- Work closely with Local Operations and Safety teams, and act as escalation point of contact for policy related questions, issues and solutions.
- Conduct coaching and calibration sessions to the Content Moderation teams across the Europe to ensure that operational policies and processes are being applied consistently.
- Enhance moderation policy and community safety continuously.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education.
- A minimum of 1 years experience in a Quality Analyst role.
- Deep understanding of European online safety, privacy, and expression issues.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Fluent in English, and native level (C2 standard) in Russian.
- Valid working visa for Ireland.
Interested? Then send me over your CV to email@example.com. If your profile matches the requirements, I will be in touch with you shortly.