Automation Test Engineer
- Long Term Contract
Senior Test Engineer with experience in both Automation and Manual Testing required to joining leading IT multinational in the development of a greenfield project working with a global financial services organisation. This project will be working in the payments and fraud domain.
- Should be able to work independently on assigned projects and finish within expected timeline
- Proactive and timely communication with manager and tech leads
- Prepare required set of documentation
- Effective follow up of all defects till closure
- Responsible to help business to close UAT on time
- Should have excellent analytical skills.
- Should have good experience in Functional/Manual testing. Payment industry domain knowledge.
- Good to have experience on automation tools, DB
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good experience working in Agile/Scrum teams
- Experience in both Unit and Integration testing needs.
- Experience testing across a variety of platforms: web and mobile user interface, APIs (REST and SOAP), and/or data warehouse reports.
- Expertise in software development to build and use automation frameworks using technologies: Java/.NET, JUnit, Selenium, JBehave, Soap UI/Pro, Spring framework, REST, JSON and XML, Eclipse IDE, etc.
- Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) and code coverage tools (Sonar, Clover).
- Exposure to Continuous integration and delivery concepts desirable.
- Drive manual testing, integration testing, user journey automation, cross device/browser automation for web applications, release sign-offs, crowd sourced testing, etc.
- Coordinate and participate in requirements review/story elaborations and testing activities to deliver high quality products and incremental value with every iteration.
- Develop test scripts and perform automated and manual exploratory testing to ensure software meets business and security requirements and established practices.