Our client is the leading destination for short-form mobile videos hitting one-billion users in 2019. I am currently recruiting for highly people focused individuals to join their fast-growing office in Dublin and deliver high-quality results and service for specific European Markets. Trainers lead and deliver training material for Trust and Safety team.
- Lead training projects. Deliver process/product/policy training in a classroom/online environment.
- Develop and deliver training courses for different trainees/markets/products.
- Identify and assess training needs of the team to bridge any process/policy gaps for better performance and understanding about the policy.
- Participate/lead policy briefings to ensure any changes are consistent and in line with local cultural, socio, geographical and political conditions.
- Work with the business team to achieve top performance, including group coaching, bottom performers identification and training.
Skills & Knowledge:
- At least three-year training experience on content moderation, trust and safety or policy in a major tech or media company
- Ability to embrace a fast-paced working environment.
- Willing to travel abroad for a short period of up to 1 month. Destinations include, but not limited to, European and MENA countries.
- Strong cross-cultural communication and interpersonal skills.
- Any second language is desired but not mandatory
- At least 1+ years experience of organising training/incubation projects or leading a training team in the social media industry
- At least 2+ years training experience on content moderation, trust and safety or policy in a major tech or media company
- Eligibility to work in Ireland (EU Passport OR Stamp 4 etc.)
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English
- Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or email your CV to Gabriel.Mamaradlo@cpl.ie