Senior Product Marketing Manager
Our client, an international IT & Software Services organisation headquartered in Limerick city, have now engaged CPL to find the perfect candidate for their new role – Senior Product Marketing Manager. This company are a market leader in their field producing amazing products, services & applications for their clients across diverse, dynamic global industries.
The Job & You:
In this senior & strategic level position, you will be tasked with all aspects of product marketing across the company’s core product range. You will work closely with senior management teams to define the market position of the products, direct the global team of sales/marketing product specialists, lead market analysis & research duties as well as focussing on creating compelling marketing & product collateral.
If you take this job, you will become one the most important members of the Global team driving the company to new success.
Your Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Conduct competitor analysis, follow trends & deliver detailed market research information.
- Design & develop diverse product marketing strategies.
- Oversee and engage directly in marketing content creation projects & craft compelling product information including customer facing presentations.
- Support event management operations including trade show presentations, webinars & conference attendance.
- Work closely with the commercial sales teams to provide sales enablement materials & product information.
- Oversee market launch and product release plans.
- Participate in developing sales KPI’s
Your Skills & Experience We Need:
- 6-7+ years relevant Product Management / Marketing experience.
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Proven experience gained in a globally focused IT, software or technical services organisation.
- Experience in a SaaS environment would be a major advantage.
- Excellent verbal, written and product/service presentation skills.
- Proven customer facing & managing experience.
- Strong understanding of current technology development.
- Ability to develop and implement product roadmap plans through to market launch & respond to multiple challenges.
- Ability to travel internationally – approx. 30-40%.
If successful in this role, you can expect a salary offering of approx. 80-90k with an excellent benefits package.
How to Apply:
If the above profile sounds like you, this company would love to hear from you so apply directly to Thomas Hogan in CPL Recruitment at email@example.com or call in complete confidence to 061 208659
For a full list of our open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.ie