A market leader in innovation based in south Dublin are seeking a Senior UX Designer with strong research skills to work on new product development.
This is an opportunity to become part of a world-class multidisciplinary team and working on products with massive global impact.
As a Senior UX Designer/Researcher you will:
- Conduct User Testing and research to understand user needs, including prototype development and usability testing
- Strive to consider the typical personas who use the products and understand their workflow to create elegant intuitive user journeys
- Collaborate with development, product management, documentation/training and other UX designers
- Generate multiple design concepts and work with other designers and Product Managers to arrive at the best solution
- Ensure consistency and help refine their pattern library
- 5+ years industry experience in a UX Designer or UX Researcher role
- Degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc.), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- A portfolio demonstrating your problem solving ability and a demonstrated knowledge of research techniques
- Passionate about understanding how people use technology
- A proven track record delivering business value through the insights you deliver
- Experience conducting both qualitative and quantitative user research using some of the following techniques; ethnography, contextual interviews, lab and remote usability studies, heuristic evaluations, diary studies, and trend research
- Can proactively identify usability concerns within products, select the best methodology to clarify the issues, conduct the research, and present actionable recommendations to improve designs
- Can manage overlapping projects in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Expertise in research techniques and principles
- Passionate about developing and maintaining UX standards and guidelines
- Strong and clear communication skills
- You have used UX research deliverables to tell compelling stories and get buy in from stakeholders
- Experience with Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite.
For more information please contact Aisling on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0861016719