Senor Procurement Specialist
Cpl is looking for a Senior Procurement Specialist to join a leading company in the public sector.
The successful person will be responsible for managing all procurement matters for the home building division. This will include developing an overall procurement strategy, providing procurement advice and acting as point of contact for the company and all relevant bodies and stakeholders on procurement matters.
- Develop internal procurement procedures to ensure that all tender competitions are conducted in accordance with best practice and relevant national and EU procurement legislation and guidelines
- Draft, review and publish e-tender/OJEU notices and provide guidance on award criteria and methodology for evaluation of tenders
- Provide guidance to the HBFI team on procurement methodologies and risks including the best means of procuring what is required
- Ensure all tender processes and documentation are completed and maintained in line with relevant policies and procedures including the taking of minutes and issuing unsuccessful letters
- Maintain an electronic diary to ensure the timely issuing of all relevant notices under the various procurement procedures e.g. open, restricted, accelerated etc.
- Keep up-to-date and advise on procurement law and development
- Review contracts to be signed with successful tendering parties in conjunction with internal and/or external legal advisors
- Proactively seek and respond to formal and informal feedback concerning the results of tender competitions
- Relevant qualifications desirable
- 5+ years’ in complex public procurement
- Knowledge of relevant national and EU procurement legislation and guidelines.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
*Excellent salary and package on offer
For more details please call Tim Clifford in the strictest of confidence on 016146095 or send your cv to Tim.Clifford@cpl.ie.