The client are professional intermediaries playing a pivotal role in the world’s financial, energy and commodities markets. We are currently recruiting a Senior PMO to join the Global Project Team.
You will help us define best practices for Project and Programme Management and implement these across the organisation. You will provide transparency into the performance of our portfolio, deployment of resources, achievement of milestones and delivery of benefits, as well as identifying interventions necessary to drive improved performance.
- Assist and advise leaders, managers, and teams to the best use of project management disciplines and approaches within a fast-paced, high tech environment
- Act as a reference point for PMO queries and information and an advocate for best practices in project management
- Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete
- Track and report on project portfolio performance, providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects
- Provide assistance to maintain and update the project management framework and disciplines necessary to support a PMO
- Maintain compliance with internal standards
- Develop positive relationships with managers and staff to enable the PMO to provide support including facilitation, tracking and reporting on projects, and training
- Assist in managing enterprise level resource allocation, including adjustments based on emerging business or technical opportunities and challenges
- Assist with establishing PMO stakeholder management plan and implementation of the communication framework
- Share lessons learned and best practices across programs, building relationships with stakeholders and brokering relationships at all levels
- Experience developing and maintaining an integrated set of roadmaps for interdependent technology projects and programmes.
- Experience rolling out PPM tools to support Project management processes.
- Experience defining and implementing project management standards.
- Process improvement.
- KPI development and reporting.
- Financial planning and budgeting for technology programmes and operations.
- Experience designing, implementing and embedding new ways of working.
- Experience in leading role in a global PMO across a large complex technology portfolio (min 3 years)
- Relevant tertiary qualification preferred
- Project Management certification (e.g. PMO, CAPM, PRINCE 2 preferred)
- Formal education to degree or equivalent.
To discuss this role in more detail contact Seamus on 02890725625