- Responsibility for performance and risk oversight of all investment solutions delivered by Private Clients.
- Working with the members of the broader investment team to provide insights as to the process and how it is performing.
- Develop a long-term framework for risk assessment within the investment function with a focus on process documentation and review.
- Provide oversight on underlying client performance to ensure consistency of outcomes versus expected outcomes.
- 5 years plus of relevant business experience;
- Relevant 3rd level Degree or Masters in business/finance/accountancy or engineering;
- APA Savings and Investments qualification or equivalent;
- CFA qualification, or working towards, would be beneficial;
- Excellent information technology capability, including a high level of competence in Microsoft Office products (particularly Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of Bloomberg Analytics tools, such as PORT is required.
Characteristics of successful candidate:
- Team Work & Co-operation - Creates strong morale, demonstrates humility and fosters open communication;
- Risk Management - Adheres to risk management requirements as articulated in the company’s risk framework;
- Decision Making & Judgement - Establishes a connection in the analysis between a problem and its context and executes judgement through balanced and timely decision making;
- Planning & Organising – Analytical and decisive, with the ability to prioritise and communicate key objectives to achieve organisational goals