Principle Responsibilities include:
- Administration management of a portfolio of corporate client Defined Benefit Pension Schemes. Ensure that all aspects of the day to day administration of the client portfolio is delivered to the highest standards, including completion of renewals, dealing with all financial transactions, issuing of benefit statements, leaver option statements and preparation of trustee annual reports.
- Meeting agreed service standards and adhere to standard procedures.
- Ensure agreed procedures are followed in the team.
- Communicating with all clients and dealing with internal customers in a professional and proactive manner.
- Attending trustee and client meetings as required.
- Provide feedback and support to the team leader on all aspects of work in the team.
- Planning and co-ordinating your work with the team leader (to meet agreed deadlines).
- To undertake special job assignments as appropriate.
- DB pensions’ administration or strong DC pensions administration experience is required.
- You are expected to have a thorough understanding of the underlying Pensions Legislation and regulatory environment.
- You will also have relevant computer skills such as Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook etc and have built up a sound knowledge of a Pensions Administration system
Please send CVs to email@example.com or call 1500 5910