· Validation and confirmation of a range of treasury related products including: Bond coupons, loan rollovers, money market deposits, interest rate swaps, currency swaps, total return swaps, FX trades, etc.
· Settlement of the confirmed trades referred to above within market deadlines.
· Input and authorisation of approved trade settlements, invoices and other payments.
· First phase reconciliation of daily bank statements and follow up with counterparties on unreconciled items and outstanding confirmations.
Skills & Competencies
· Knowledge of financial markets and products is essential, as is experience in the use of SWIFT and other payments systems for confirming and settling these products.
· Some general banking skills are essential, as is the ability to recognise key issues in relation to our clients’ activities
· Proficiency in using MS Office suite of applications, with an understanding of modern banking applications is a requirement.