A leading Irish owned multinational has an urgent requirement for a hungry Oracle Developer. The position will sit within a high performing development team where you will work on projects ranging from designing and developing data flows and processes. The role will you give you the opportunity to help the business improve its decision making and have a definitive influence of decisions.
- Practice around Data Architecture, DWH and Data Modelling
- Develop and support Oracle PL/SQL procedures
- Design new schemas, data flows and processes
- Develop projects through to their complete lifecycle
- Develop reports, dashboards & analytics for business requirements
- 5+ years PL/SQL development
- Experience with Oracle 11g/12c/18c (Primary focus 12c)
- Understanding of Data Warehouse/ETL concepts
- OBIEE for development of reports, dashboards & analytics
- Knowledge or Big Data, Hadoop, R or Tableau beneficial
STAMP 4 OR EU Passport ONLY!
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01 947 6224