One of Ireland's leading organisations have multiple opportunities for a Oracle Developers at their HQ in Limerick. If you are an expert PL/SQL developer with outstanding knowledge of Oracle DB architectures with vast experience of the SDLC and are looking for a new challenge this would be a perfect opportunity to work in a fast paced environment and eventually grow out a new team.
- Work with the team to develop, test, support and maintain new applications
- Play a key part in analyzing business requirements and providing viable solutions
- Revisit the existing code and re-implement it using new technologies.
- Database, ETL and DWH development
- Mentorship of Junior Members
- Eventually grow out an Oracle Development team.
- 5+ years experience working with Oracle Databases
- Expert PL/SQL skills
- Strong modeling skills
- Deep understanding of DB architectures
- Oracle Forms is a plus
- Java is a plus
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Technical autonomy, curiosity, problem solving