Senior Oracle DBA
We are sourcing on behalf of a Global Manufacturing company to recruit a Senior Oracle DBA to join their application support team. Based in Craigavon the DBA will be responsible for evaluating, assisting with design, making recommendations and validating end-to-end technical architecture for the organisations Oracle EBS R12 application solution.
- Providing end to end solutions for various 3rd Party Systems, Oracle RAC 12c DB’s, MS SQL Server, Linus, AWS, various network technologies, storage technologies and user and application security components, processes and procedures.
- Reviewing outsourced service provider processes and practices to ensure level of service targets and expectations are met or exceed; ensuring triage of in process incidents progress quickly; ensuring full root cause analysis and appropriate irreversible, corrective actions are pursued and implemented to prevent incident reoccurrence; identifying improvement opportunities, both performance and cost of ownership; and communicating status to mid-level management.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Min of 8 years’ experience in various Oracle ERP application support roles/functions, including time spent as an Oracle ERP DB
- Upgrading Oracle EBS to R12
- Upgrading Oracle DB to 12c
This role offers and attractive salary plus bonus, Westfield Healthcare, Pension, Employee stock share scheme, Life assurance at 3 times your salary, family friendly policies and access to a Perks card with Highstreet discounts. In addition to this you will receive all the opportunities and support you’d expect at a leading, global organisation. Plus, you'll get to leave at 2pm every Friday for an early weekend!
For further details please apply directly below.