Our clients is an independent, not for profit healthcare provider located in Rathfarnham.
The Senior OT will work with residents with dementia, neuropsychiatric presentations, enduring mental health conditions and emerging physical disabilities.
- Be registered on the Occupational Therapists Register maintained by the Occupational Therapists Registration Board at CORU.
- Have three years full time (or an aggregate of three years) post qualification clinical experience.
- Hold a degree in Occupational Therapy or an equivalent qualification and be eligible for
- membership with the AOTI.
- Previous experience in a psychiatric environment is an advantage.
For more information please send your CV to Rachael.Brennan@cplhealthcare.com or call Rachael on 091 507527 / 085 8709474