Experienced nurse required for large 100 bed nursing home on the outskirts of Limerick city. This home provides home from home care for individual care needs and works in consultation with the residents to ensure that the right choices are being made. Services include Long Stay Care, Dementia and Alzheimer’s Focused Care, Respite care, Convalescent Care and End Of Life Care.
This is a senior nurse or CNM role depending on the experience of the successful applicant.
- A registered Nurse on the Register of Nurses held by the NMBI
- Min of 2-3 years post graduate experience and ideally experience in caring for the elderly. All experience will be considered however.
- Be able to comply with standard HIQA requirements in terms of post graduate experience, relevant to the role for which you are applying.
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- High standard of English required.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
For further information please contact Catherine +353 21 4626138 or email your updated CV to email@example.com