(**Work From Home - 2/3 Days Per Week**)
Cpl Cork are working with a leading Pharmaceutical Client who are seeking an experienced Network & Security Engineer to join their team in Cork. Working as part of the EMEA Network team, you will be responsible for the maintenance and upgrade of the organisations Network environment.
Your new role
You will be working within a high-profile, established Network team to deliver both operational and project services to sites across the EMEA region. As a dedicated member of the team you’ll play an integral role in supporting the network infrastructure as well as contributing to projects, upgrades and enhancements.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have experience working in complex environments on business-critical systems, have a sound knowledge of network design and implementation and be able to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Genuine passion for Technology and desire to continually develop your technical skill set
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology or related field
- Network Certifications – CCNP preferred
- Experience in all aspects of Network Communications including; Routing & Switching, Wireless, Voice, Firewalls etc.
- Keen understanding of enterprise wireless network technologies and of LAN architectures and concepts
- Ability to resolve complex technical issues using an analytical and methodical approach
- Strong interpersonal skills, work well both independently and as part of a team
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Pharmaceutical experienced highly regarded but not essential
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader.
- Remote working options - Work from home 2/3 days per week.
- Commitment to career development & continued learning
- Exposure to global network operations, cutting edge technology
- Very competitive salary and benefits package, including bonus, pension & healthcare
- Excellent working environment & commitment to work life balance,
- Interviewing Now & Onboard Remotely.
*** Please Note Applicants must hold Irish/EU Citizenship or a Stamp 4 Visa at time of application ***
If you believe you have the above experience and are interested in hearing more, then reach out to Killian O’Callaghan @Cpl Cork on 021 4944867 for a confidential conversation.