- Processing of new business applications in Pension, Investments and Life assurance.
- Checking of policy documentation to ensure they are accurate as per the original application and sending directly to clients.
- Responsible for actioning policy alterations and follow ups with life companies to ensure they are carried out correctly and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for all aspects of compliance and ensuring all client files are kept accurate, Anti Money Laundering requirements are met and all aspects of the files are adhered to under the Consumer Credit Act.
- Sales Support for the Financial Advisors with some administration duties and preparation of compliance material.
- General Administration duties. e.g. scanning, answering of telephones, post etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly self-motivated & ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must.
- Strong Organisational Skills.
- Experience in working in a fast pace, busy office environment.
- 3 years Administration experience in a broker or insurance company (less than 50 people in the company)
- APA/QFA qualified or the desire to pursue this qualification.
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering requirements and compliance procedures.
- Previous experience in working in a busy Financial Services brokerage.
- 3rd Level Qualification