Strong Java/Android developer and Nativ
- 6+ years’ experience in designing and developing Android, web and services based applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline such as computer science, business informatics or mathematics. Comparable education or professional experience also considered.
- Strong skills and in-depth experience Java/Android.
- UI development, optimal performance, adaptation to various screen sizes.
- Expertise in Android - understanding of the platform, experience with Android ROM is a plus.
- Be up to date with the latest Android application development trends.
- Familiar with 3rd party libraries for Android.
- Familiarity with databases and schema design as well as MySQL and/or SQLite tools.
- Experienced in runtime, build and deployment technologies and state-of-the-art project tools: CI/CD, GIT, Maven, Eclipse, JIRA, Confluence.
- Nice to have RXJava, functional programming, MVP/MVC design patterns and React Native.
- Nice to have experience with distributed computing.
- Previous experience in payments industry, specifically working with EMVco, NEXO or exposure to PCI/PTS standards is a plus.
- High on social skills, team spirit and empathy.
- Willingness to take ownership and ability to show strong personal commitment for the department and the team goals; must be comfortable with being considered a reliable and proactive influential team member who is not afraid to take on responsibility in the team.
- Ability to communicate clearly to business analysts and stakeholders as well as technical-representatives.
- Very strong and proven communication and coordination skills, open-minded and determined.
- Very organized and highly competent in solving issues and finding solutions.
- Responsible for planning, highlighting and implementing possible improvements for existing and new applications.
- Can do, Will do attitude: You will be joining a founding team first and a large organisation second. This is exciting, you will wear many hats, some you will be familiar with and others will be an opportunity to develop.
Contact Aileen Kelly, Cpl Recruitment to find out more