- To ensure dividends, cash and reinvested, are applied to clients on a timely basis
- To ensure corporate actions are communicated to clients as necessary and are reflected in the correct manner on our systems
- To research new assets and determine suitability for inclusion based upon set criteria
- Implement and provide re-registration service to match or exceed client requirements
- To ensure that all financial instruments, e.g. bonds, equities, unit trusts, structured products and discretionary fund investments, currently held on behalf of plan holders are correctly valued
- Perform month end fee calculations and apply to plan holder’s cash accounts
- To carry out regular cash and security reconciliations
- Training and mentoring of new colleagues.
Essential Qualification & Experience:
Knowledge of financial instruments from a very broad range of geographically diverse markets, i.e. bonds, equities, unit trusts, structured products and discretionary fund investments.
- Experience in Corporate Actions or Pricing or Dividends is essential.
- 2 years plus experience in an Investment Administration role
- Highly organised with the ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Strong numeracy and accuracy skills
- Third level qualification in business or related field, knowledge of main MS office applications, ability to work in a team, task flexibility, willingness to learn, strong written and spoken English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If the above role is something you would be interested in, please email your CV to Meabh.Connor@cpl.ie or apply below.
Alternatively, if you would like to have a chat about other financial services opportunities or the market in general, please give me a call on 0858706256.
*Minimum Stamp 4 visa requirement*