Senior Hybrid Android Developer
Our client is an industry-leading cloud/web/mobile based software company is looking for Hybrid Android Developers to join their growing team.
As a senior technical leader, you will be responsible for leading the design, implementation and support of critical features and components to accelerate the delivery of our client’s cloud-based products, while coaching and nurturing junior engineers on the team. You will be part of the core Civic Platform team developing critical backend features and capabilities.
You will have daily exposure to a range of technical challenges and customer experiences which will stretch and develop your technical and leadership skills. You are a problem solver who has a passion for delivering high quality software and has a keen eye for attention to details.
So, if you are a motivated developer looking to join a collaborative, close-knit team, drop us a line. You might be a perfect fit!
- Key contributor to the development and maintenance of the company’s Mobile hybrid application and other core Civic Platform mobile apps that interfaces with both government agencies and citizen access alike
- Ability to Interpret product architecture and system design
- Analyze complex system and business requirements
- Perform Code Reviews, Unit testing, documenting and implementing software best practices
- Optimize web and mobile applications to maximize speed and scale
- Perform system wide analysis to ensure the proposed solution is the best-in-class without causing any negative impact
- Drive quality across team by constantly building easy-to-use development frameworks
- Work with QA engineers to develop testing protocols to identify and correct defects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of development experience as a Software Engineer mobile and/or web development
- 3+ years of software development experience in cloud based, multi-tiered, enterprise application systems in native Android mobile development environment
- Experience in mobile hybrid frameworks, preferably Ionic
- Track record of building and maintaining excellent working relationships with peers across organizations (QA, Development, PM, UX, etc)
- Track record of delivering excellent customer experiences
- Knowledge of build systems and software integration systems
- Experience working in continuous integration and continuous deployment systems (CICD)
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Independent thinker with creative, resourceful and proactive problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Experience and understanding of software source control systems, preferably Git
- Good understanding & working experience in cloud computing platforms such as Azure or AWS